Wyoming Homeless Collaborative (WHC) & HUD Continuum of Care (CoC)
What is the WHC/CoC?
The WHC is a non-profit 501c3 that encourages and supports the coordination of housing and services at local, regional, and state levels. It further supports a statewide plan to meet the specific needs of people experiencing homelessness.
Become a WHC Member
There is strength in numbers! Join the WHC and help us continue to develop and deepen the discussion on homelessness in our state! Your voice counts. To Become a member please use the Contact Us Button, call 307.721.1973, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of Membership
- Participation in quarterly membership meetings to network and exchange information.
- Receive updates on issues affecting homeless services at the local, state, and national levels.
- Stimulate community-wide planning and coordination of programs for individuals and families experiencing homelessness.
- Voting privileges on issues coming before the continuum.
- Participation in critical committees and work groups.
- Eligible to participate in the Coordinated Entry process.
- Training and support are available for agencies who subscribe to HMIS.
- Funding opportunities within the CoC are available to eligible agencies.
- Attendance at Membership meetings
- Participation in committees, work groups, and Board of Directors.
- Provide input on annual NOFA application to HUD.