HUD Continuum of Care (CoC)
What is the CoC?
The WYCoC encourages and supports the coordination of housing and services at local, regional, and state levels. It further supports a statewide plan to meet the specific needs of people experiencing homelessness.
Become a WHC Member
There is strength in numbers! Join the WY CoC and help us continue to develop and deepen the discussion on homelessness in our state! Your voice counts. To Become a member please use the Contact Us Button, call 307.721.1973, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of Membership
- Participation in quarterly membership meetings to network and exchange information.
- Receive updates on issues affecting homeless services at the local, state, and national levels.
- Stimulate community-wide planning and coordination of programs for individuals and families experiencing homelessness.
- Voting privileges on issues coming before the continuum.
- Participation in critical committees and work groups.
- Eligible to participate in the Coordinated Entry process.
- Training and support are available for agencies who subscribe to HMIS.
- Funding opportunities within the CoC are available to eligible agencies.
- Attendance at Membership meetings
- Participation in committees, work groups, and Board of Directors.
- Provide input on annual NOFA application to HUD.